Meraki MS355-48 Network Switch Kuwait
The Meraki MS355-48 Kuwait is a multi-gigabit switch line designed to help prepare Organizations for the increased bandwidth requirements of the upcoming 802.11ax wireless standard with high-count mGig switch ports and increased switching capacity to meet the demands of next generation access points. Networks with sizeable wireless deployments such as universities, hospitals, and large public complexes like transportation centers can all benefit from the increased bandwidth capabilities of the MS355.
With 4 different models, each with multiple mGig RJ45 ports capable of negotiating up to 10Gbps, 40G QSFP+ ports, and dedicated 100G hardware stacking ports, the Meraki MS355-48 Kuwait line is fully ready to support the future deployment of 802.11ax wireless infrastructure across a variety of different environments.
Powerful Access Switching
- High-bandwidth physical stacking with support for up to 8 stack members for built-in redundancy and performance
- Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) for high-capacity trunking, with Multi-chassis (MLAG) support on stacked switches
- Static and dynamic routing support with DHCP relay and server capabilities
- Quality-of-Service (QoS) to prioritize mission-critical traffic such as voice and video
- Voice VLAN support for simplified VoIP deployments
- CDP, LLDP advertisement and snooping, with detailed neighbor visibility and discovery
- Port Mirroring to monitor network traffic
- IGMP Snooping to optimize network performance for multicast applications
- IEEE 802.1X, MAB, and Hybrid authentication support for wired access control with RADIUS server monitoring
- ACL support (IPv4 & IPv6) and MAC whitelisting
- Single-Host/Multi-Domain/Multi-Host/Multi Authentication
- Change of Authorization (CoA) and RADIUS accounting support
- DHCP snooping to protect against rogue DHCP servers on the network
- Dynamic ARP Inspection to prevent man-in-the-middle attacks
- Rapid Spanning Tree, BPDU guard, root guard, loop guard, and other safeguards to help prevent misconfigurations and reduce convergence time
- Per port VLAN configuration
- Multiple administrative roles with sophisticated security policy management
Network Troubleshooting & Automation
- Virtual Stacking helps IT admins make configuration changes to hundreds of switch ports in seconds with our intuitive dashboard interface
- Configuration templates for rapid, zero-touch provisioning and auditing of all sites
- Network Topology for automatic and interactive network mapping
- Remote cable testing, packet capture, and client discovery
- Automatic and scheduled firmware upgrades for the complete network
Converged Voice, Video and Data Environments
The Meraki MS355-48 Kuwait is designed to unify data, voice, and video onto a single IP backbone. All Meraki switches support rich qualityof-service (QoS) functionality for prioritizing data, voice, and video traffic. The switches support eight class-of-service (CoS) queues on every port, enabling them to maintain end-to-end traffic prioritization.
PoE models provide power to VoIP telephones, IP security cameras, wireless access points (APs), and other IP devices. Using CDP and LLDP, PoE power is intelligently budgeted to maximize the number of PoE clients supported. For the most power-hungry applications, support for UPoE support is also available.
Application Layer Visibility
Meraki MS355-48 Kuwait includes integrated Layer 7 fingerprinting without the need to purchase additional modules or services. Identify hundreds of applications from business apps to BitTorrent and YouTube.
User fingerprinting allows administrators to quickly identify individual users by device and tune network resources for optimum performance.
Beyond the Network Software Architecture
Meraki switches run the same operating system used by all of our products, which allows us to deliver a consistent user experience for network management.
When connected, new Meraki MS355-48 Kuwait switches automatically reach out to the Meraki cloud and download the most current configuration. Future updates can be user-scheduled, ensuring the network is kept up-to-date with bug fixes, security updates, and new features.
|Ethernet Switching Capabilities||
|Physical Specifications (HxWxD)||
|MTBF (at 25°C)||330,228|
|Warranty||Full lifetime hardware warranty with next-day advanced replacement included|