Meraki MS120-24 Network Switch Kuwait
Meraki MS120-24 Kuwait switches provide Layer 2 access switching ideal for branch and campus deployments. The MS120 series features a variety of power options designed to meet the diverse needs of large enterprise networks.
Meraki Network Switches Kuwait are built from the ground up for cloud management without compromising any of the power and flexibility traditionally found in enterprise-class switches.
Meraki MS120-24 Kuwait is managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud interface, rather than a cryptic command line. To bring up a Meraki switch, just plug it in; there’s no need for complicated configuration files or even direct physical access to the switch.
Meraki’s centralized management gives administrators deep visibility into the network and how it’s used. See which switches are near capacity across hundreds of sites. Find all configuration changes made by a certain person with instant search. Cloud-managed access switches with 1G SFP uplinks, designed for branch deployments.
- Gigabit Access switching with 24- and 48- port models and PoE+
- 4 x 1G SFP uplink interfaces on all models
- Non-blocking switch with up to 104 Gbps bandwidth support
- Fanless design on select models’
- Lifetime hardware warranty and advanced replacement at no additional cost
- Up to 740 watt PoE budget with PoE+ support and dynamic power allocation for powering APs, phones, cameras, and other PoE-enabled devices.
- 6 dedicated QoS queues for converged voice, video, and data applications.
- Low power consumption, quiet acoustic design, and shallow rack depth options, enabling flexible deployment in wiring closets as well as offices and classrooms.
- Integrated mounting brackets for rack mounting.
|Item model number||MS120-24|
|Item Weight||9.43 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||22.28 x 13.62 x 4.17 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Date First Available||November 17, 2017|