Meraki MS355-24X Network Switch Kuwait
The Meraki MS355-24X Kuwait switch provides full 10G multi-gigabit (mGig) access switching for demanding enterprise and campus environments. The MS355-24X features a high mGig port density for 802.11ax wireless access points, servers, and workstations. With 40G or 10G uplinks, physical stacking, up to 60W of port power with UPoE, and field replaceable power supplies/fans. All Meraki switches are managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud-based interface, rather than cryptic command line. To bring up a Meraki switch, simply plug the Meraki MS355-24X Kuwait in. Meraki switches do not require CLI for switch configuration or port management. Meraki’s centralized management platform gives administrators granular visibility into their network. Our dashboard helps you keep track of every configuration change in your network with our detailed event and change logs.
Industry Leading Cloud Management
Cloud management has many benefits that make it easier to build networks large and small :
- Automatic email alerts from power loss, downtime, excessive Layer 1 errors, or configuration changes
- Powerful remote diagnostic tools such as packet capture to help isolate and troubleshoot network issues
- Role-based administration
- Firmware upgrades and enhancements from the Meraki cloud
- Virtual Stacking enables switch port configuration changes on the dashboard interface without the need to physically stack switches
- Incredible network transparency with application, operating system, client, and hostname visibility
- Zero-touch provisioning for rapid deployment across sites
Centrally managed from the cloud
The Cisco Meraki Cloud Networking architecture enables Plug and Play branch deployments and provides centralized visibility and control across any number of distributed locations. The Meraki MS355-24X Kuwait is the industry’s cloud managed switch, combining the benefits of cloud-based centralized management with a powerful, reliable access platform. With cloud management, thousands of switch ports can be configured and monitored instantly, over the web. Provision remote sites without on-site IT, deploy network-wide configuration changes, and easily manage campus and distributed networks without training or dedicated staff.
Layer 7 application and client visibility
Meraki MS355-24X Kuwait is the industry’s only switches featuring integrated Layer 7 application and client fingerprinting and analysis. Hundreds of applications are automatically identified and reported, from business apps to BitTorrent and YouTube, so administrators can see where resources are spent.
QoS for voice and video
Deploy latency-sensitive applications such as voice and video by guaranteeing network performance using Meraki Network Switches Kuwait . Voice and QoS features such as per-VLAN and protocol-based prioritization, as well as flexible QoS assignments, give intuitive, granular control.
Extending security down to the port level has never been easier. Meraki MS355-24X Kuwait integrates seamlessly with enterprise-grade security systems using 802.1x. Define access policies, segregate guest devices, and quarantine entire environments right from the dashboard.
Technical Specs :
- 16 x gigabit ethernet PoE/PoE+/uPoE interfaces
- 8 x 10G ethernet PoE/PoE+/uPoE interfaces
- Multi-gigabit (mGig) ports support 100M/1/2.5/5/10G of bandwidth over copper cabling
- 740 watt PoE budget with PoE+ and uPoE support, dynamic power allocation for powering APs, phones, cameras, and other PoE enabled devices
- 40G and 10G uplink interfaces
- Dual stacking interfaces with 160 Gbps of bandwidth
- Support for field replaceable, redundant power supplies
- 352 Gbps of switching capacity
- 6 configurable QoS queues for converged voice, video, and data applications
- Integrated mounting brackets for rack mounting
- Lifetime hardware warranty and advanced replacement at no additional cost