Meraki MX68CW Security Appliance Kuwait
The Meraki MX68CW Kuwait Security Appliance is ideal for organizations considering a Unified Threat Management (UTM) solution, for small branch networks. Since the MX is 100% cloud managed, installation and remote management is simple. The Meraki MX68CW Kuwait has a comprehensive suite of network services, eliminating the need for multiple appliances. These services include SD-WAN capabilities, application-based firewalling, content filtering*, web search filtering, SNORT based intrusion detection and prevention*, Advanced Malware Protection (AMP)*, 4G cellular failover and more.
Since the Meraki MX68CW Kuwait is 100% cloud managed, installation and remote management is simple. The MX has a comprehensive suite of security and network services including threat management and SD-WAN capabilities, eliminating the need for multiple appliances. Your business can use a central location to set up its retail outlets or clinics without having to travel. Template-based multi-network management allows you to quickly set up profiles and settings across thousands of devices to ensure it scales easily. Monitoring and reporting systems ensure you get email alerts that inform you of utilization metrics, and comprehensive changelogs make tracing modifications very quick.
Quickly secure your network with the intelligent WAN that includes policy-based routing and dynamic VPN path selection, and it has a variety of application-layer protocols and systems that ensure only authorized visitors get in. Threat management solutions include content filtering, intrusion prevention using a PCI-compliant IPS sensor, identity-based policies, and Advanced Malware Protection from for maximum protection. An enhanced CPU and plenty of memory ensure this Meraki cloud-managed security & SD-WAN appliance can process all the information flowing through it rapidly.
The Meraki MX68CW Kuwait also includes 12 ports, including 2 GbE RJ45 WAN interfaces, 10 GbE RJ45 LAN interfaces, and 2 PoE+ for downstream access points and switches.
- Recommended for small branch networks with up to 50 users
- Up to 600 Mbps of stateful firewall throughput
- 3G / 4G failover via CAT 6 LTE or USB modem
- Integrated Content Filtering, SNORT® intrusion detection / prevention and Cisco Advanced Malware Protection (AMP) features available with purchase of Advanced Security License
- 10 x GbE ports for printers, phones and other wired devices
- 2 x PoE-enabled port for VoIP phones and other powered devices
- Dual GbE Dedicated WAN ports for failover or load balanced internet connections
- Integrated Wireless with dual-band, dual-concurrent, 2.4 & 5 GHz 2-stream 802.11ac Wave 2 and 802.11n, up to 1.3 Gbps throughput
- Auto VPN for intelligent site-to-site VPN connectivity
- 802.1x port authentication for wired devices
- Layer 7 application traffic shaping and prioritization
- Layer 3 firewall to separate corporate data from personal traffic
- Up to 4 SSIDs with integrated enterprise security and personal / guest access
- Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
- Small form factor design for desktop or wall mounting locations
|Ports||10 x LAN|
|Manufacturer’s warranty||5-year bring-in|